- This event has passed.
ShelterFest: ZEBOP! Santana Tribute / Drive Time / Southern Rain
July 30 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
On Sunday, July 30 at the Springfield Elks, local acts play for free to raise money for the region’s largest homeless shelter, Friends of the Homeless.
Friends of the Homeless, a program of nonprofit community behavioral health agency Clinical & Support Options, is a trauma-informed shelter and supportive housing program serving more than 1,700 local adults annually.
* ZEBOP! (performing last) — John Cantalini’s Santana Tribute
* Drive Time
* Southern Rain
* Christina Cantalini
A charity benefit music festival featuring local musicians, local food trucks (North Elm Butcher Block) and craft beer from Amherst Brewing. Proceeds support homelessness services at CSO and FOH.
ShelterFest 2022 takes place Sunday, July 30 from 1–7pm.
Springfield Elks at 440 Tiffany St.
HOW MUCH? WHERE ARE TICKETS?
General Admission is technically free. So, there are no tickets. But this is a fundraiser! Suggested donation at the gate (cash or card) is $15/person.
To make an additional donation, visit: https://www.csoinc.org/give
Proceeds benefit nonprofit CSO and its Friends of the Homeless program.
OTHER EVENT DETAILS
* This event will be held ‘Rain or Shine.’ The venue is partially covered.
* Children and families are welcome. Limited yard games will be available.
* Leashed pets are permitted. Please clean up after your pet.
* Blankets and beach chairs permitted.
* Outside water permitted.
* No outside alcohol or soft drinks allowed.
* Bar service will be provided by the Springfield Elks.
* Outside snacks permitted, but please consider supporting the local food trucks present.
PLEASE NOTE: Alcohol sales are restricted to 21+. Responsible consumption, please.
Send email to CSO’s VP, Marketing & Development, Geoffrey Oldmixon at email@example.com.
Interested in volunteering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.