Spark! Igniting Our Community is Now Accepting Artists Submissions
SPark! Igniting Our Community Call for Art
– Free Library Box (quantity of 1)
– Pynchon Plaza Signage (quantity of 2)
– Artful Seating (quantity of 1)
– Utility Art (quantity of 10)
– Art Installation on Fencing (quantity of 1)
– Mosaic (quantity of 1-2 mosaic panels in 2 areas)
– 3D Pedestal Art / Sculpture (quantity of 4)
– Sound Sculpture – (quantity not specified)
Art should be literally or abstractly inspired by Springfield’s cultural and historical legacies, including past and/or present day residents, neighborhoods, cultural traditions and landmarks, places and landscapes, architecture, and other distinctive qualities that make the city a special place to live, work, and visit.
We encourage artists to utilize the theme in a way that ensures that Springfield residents are reflected in the artwork and have pride in the public art created through SPark!.
Q&A section: All questions must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. In an effort to ensure that all interested parties have access to the same information, all questions and answers will be posted to the website.
NOTE: When filling out the request for an application, please select from the above SPark! Public Art project(s) to indicate which Call for Art you intend to submit a proposal. Artful seating requires a diffferent application & additional documents which are linked at the very end under “Art Seating” section.