#TuesdayTakeover, It’s Bright Nights Season & You Can Find Their Gift Shop in Downtown
BRIGHT NIGHT’S AT FOREST PARK OPENS TOMORROW
Bright Nights at Forest Park opens for its 26th season. The lights will be lit from November 25th through January 6th.
Since 1995, Bright Nights has been a unique public/private collaboration between the City of Springfield’s Department of Parks, Buildings & Recreation Management and the Spirit of Springfield, a private non-profit organization. Together they have welcomed more than 6 million visitors. It has been calculated that if every bus that had visited were lined bumper to bumper, they would go from Springfield to Cape Cod. The cars would go as far as California.
We are taking enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and staff.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance or at Big Y World Class Markets.
- Sumner Avenue gates will close promptly at 8:45pm.
- Bright Nights at Forest Park is a drive through event only.
- Visitors must remain in their vehicles at all times.
- The tickets are non-refundable. They are general admission tickets. Discounted tickets will only be accepted on the specified dates.
- There is no stopping along the route.
- Restrooms are available for emergency use only and are located near the entrance.
- Masks must be worn when interacting with others, using restrooms, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
BRIGHT NIGHT’S POP-UP GIFT SHOP AT THE SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL VISITOR CENTER
Bright Nights Gift Shop
The gift shop will have discounted Bright Night tickets for sale, Bright Nights Apparel, Chocolates, books, candles, and gifts for sale from local vendors…
Andrea Bongiovi-The Saucy Scorpio (insta- thesaucyscorpio)
- Musical Sheet items: Magnets, Ornaments, Framed Silhouettes
Jennifer Butler- Butler Made Crafts (insta-butlermadecrafts)
- Wooden décor signs (3 themes: holiday, animal [mostly dogs], general/home)
Taylor DeMatos- Love.Leigh Designs (insta- love.leighdesigns)
- Holiday door mats & holiday wine glasses
- Holiday mixed media collages
Shelby Franco- Shelby’s Pawfect Collars & Crafts (insta- shelbyspawfectcollars)
- Dog collars, leashes, badge reels, hair scrunchies, dog over-the-collar bandanas
Marley Knysh- Clay + Oak (insta- clay_and_oak)
- Handcrafted clay earrings
Shannon Nasir- Little Red Hen Cottage (insta- littleredhencottage)
- Microwave/hot bowl cozies